- ABR, SFR, CDPE, SRES, RSPS
Lori K. White
My experience in the real estate market is diverse and extensive. I have had the good fortune of working in several different aspects of real estate. I was a real estate paralegal for more than 25 years. This experience allowed me to handle real estate transactions for both buyers and sellers on a wide variety of property types. Later, I began managing the closing department for a high volume new home builder. During 2006, my department closed over 1,200 new homes. I also coordinated the closings for a land developer in Myrtle Beach. These experiences have given me the knowledge and understanding about all aspects of a real estate transaction and how important honesty and integrity are. I have earned the ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist), RENE (Real Estate Negotiation Expert) and RSPS (Resort & Second Home Property Specialist) designations and am highly trained as a Buyer’s Agent. I am also a CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) and have earned the SFR (Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource) designation and my skills and training give me that edge required when negotiating short sales for my Seller clients! My customers and clients always come first and it is important that each one feels as though they are the ONLY one. If you allow me to assist you, this will be my commitment to you!
RE/MAX Southern Shores
Welcome to the online home of RE/MAX Southern Shores, the Grand Strand's only real estate firm to employ only full time, career-minded, real estate professionals!
RE/MAX Southern Shores was founded in 1988 and continues to dominate the Grand Strand market with a focus on helping agents master the basics of real estate sales and outstanding client service. RE/MAX offers a highly proficient and specialized team of directors that empower agents to be more proactive and efficient. The team also offers endless support to the agents while extending community relations, customer service and extreme detail to every transaction to ensure a successful, on-time closing for client satisfaction. Since 2012, RE/MAX Southern Shores has been the real estate sales leader in Horry and Georgetown counties, closing over $500 million in sales in 2018.
CEO Mandy Fulford opened RE/MAX Southern Lifestyles in May 2007. Since then, the company has grown to four offices, a support staff of accounting, marketing and office professionals, and over 135 real estate agents. RE/MAX Southern Shores proudly services all property types including luxury homes, commercial real estate, new homes, investment purchases and property management through its affiliate Stay & Play Myrtle Beach.
- Started in 1988
- Mandy bought in 2010 and changed the name of her company from Southern Lifestyles to Southern Shores
- #1 in sales volume in Horry and Georgetown counties since 2012
- Over $500 Million in sales in 2018 with 2,350 transactions
- 135 agents in four offices
- Coverage Areas include the entire Grand Strand from Georgetown to Little River plus just over the North Carolina border covering Calabash, Sunset Beach and beyond
- Agents close, on average, 18.7 transaction sides
- 2009, 2014, 2018 The Sun News Best of the Beach Real Estate Agency
- 2016 RE/MAX Carolinas Region Brokerage of the Year
- Qualified for Power Broker Report and Real Trends 500 every year since 2013
Keep in touch!